LEGION‚ÄôS 76 MARATHON RUNNERS RAISE OVER ¬£100,000
It was a bumper year for The Royal British Legion at this year’s London Marathon, with 76 runners raising over ¬£100,000 in support of the charity’s vital work for the Armed Forces, past and present and their families.
The Legion’s runners pounded the gruelling course on a sunny Sunday, with some choosing to take on the [...]
Engraving of names of those killed in 2012 starts on the Armed Forces Memorial
The painstaking process of engraving the names of UK Servicemen and women who were killed on duty or through terrorism in 2012 started yesterday at the National Memorial Arboretum.
The engraver, Nick Hindle,¬†started work on the Armed Forces Memorial at 9am, carefully tracing the characters of the first names to be engraved, before picking up his [...]
Coventry launches first ever Poppy ISA paying a market leading rate
Coventry Building Society is delighted to launch it’s first ever Poppy ISA, with easy access and a guaranteed variable rate of at least 2.50% tax free/AER pa until 5 April 2014. Available from Saturday 6 April for the new tax year;
Poppy ISA paying 2.50% tax free/AER pa
Introductory bonus of 0.50% for the first 12 [...]
- LEGION‚ÄôS 76 MARATHON RUNNERS RAISE OVER ¬£100,000
- Engraving of names of those killed in 2012 starts on the Armed Forces Memorial
- Coventry launches first ever Poppy ISA paying a market leading rate
- NEW TRAINING TO MAKE OUR ARMED FORCES FINANCIALLY FIT
- Twice-in-a-million result for North East Poppy Appeal